COVID-19 Policy/Procedures Update
To Our Valued Patients:
As an essential business, Vision Source Prescott remains committed to patient and employee safety. For your safety and ours during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the following changes to patient care:
- MASKS: Patients, staff and doctors are required to wear a mask at all times while in the clinic.
- DOORS: The outside door will be open during clinic hours, however, the foyer door to our office remains locked. Please call our office upon arrival and we will welcome you in.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entering the office.
- We are requiring all patients to schedule an appointment and we are appropriately spacing our appointments out to minimize multiple patients in the clinic at one time. (Exams, pickups and eyeglasses adjustments or repairs).
- We will obtain your temperature and a signed form screening for COVID-19 symptoms and your approval to be seen during the pandemic.
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment alone, unless you are a minor. If assistance is needed, please limit guests to ONE. Maintain social distancing within the clinic as much as possible.
- If you or someone you live with, is experiencing the following symptoms, we ask that you please refrain from entering the office and reschedule your appointment:
- Fever at or above 100.4
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Complaint of acute loss of smell or taste
- If you are looking at eyeglasses or need an adjustment, we ask that you come alone unless you are a minor.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and limit the number of frames handled, we ask that you remain in the optical chair and an Optician will bring selected frames to you.
- Each frame will be disinfected after every patient encounter.
- CLEANING: Rest assured, we take proper cleaning and sanitization protocols seriously and want to make our patients feel safe within our office. Every surface in the office is cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day and after every patient encounter. Exam rooms are cleaned and sanitized after every patient’s use. We have hand sanitizers throughout the office and ask that you use them anytime you touch anything.
We look forward to seeing you for your ongoing eye care needs! Please feel free to call us with any questions!
Drs. Jeff Bieter, Kristel Rogers, and Taylor Wolke