2021 COVID-19 Policy & Procedures Update
To Our Valued Patients:
As an essential business, Vision Source Bieter Eye Center and Vision Source Prescott remains committed to patient and employee safety. For your safety and ours during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the following changes to patient care:
- MASKS: Patients, staff and doctors are required to wear a mask at all times while in the clinic.
- DOORS: Our doors are now open! If you are picking up glasses or contacts and do not feel comfortable coming in, please call and a staff member will bring it out to you.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entering the office.
- We are requiring all patients to schedule an appointment so we can appropriately space our appointments out to minimize multiple patients in the clinic at one time. (Exams, pickups and eyeglasses adjustments or repairs).
- We ask that you arrive to your appointment alone, unless you are a minor. If assistance is needed, please limit guests to ONE. Maintain social distancing within the clinic as much as possible.
- If you or someone you live with, is experiencing the following symptoms, we ask that you please refrain from entering the office and reschedule your appointment:
- Fever at or above 100.4
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Complaint of acute loss of smell or taste
- If you are looking at eyeglasses or need an adjustment, we ask that you come alone unless you are a minor.
- To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and limit the number of frames handled, we ask that you remain in the optical chair and an Optician will bring selected frames to you.
- Each frame will be disinfected after every patient encounter.
- CLEANING: Rest assured, we take proper cleaning and sanitization protocols seriously and want to make our patients feel safe within our office. Every surface in the office is cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day and after every patient encounter. Exam rooms are cleaned and sanitized after every patient’s use. We have hand sanitizers throughout the office and ask that you use them anytime you touch anything.
We look forward to seeing you for your ongoing eye care needs! Please feel free to call us with any questions!
Drs. Jeff Bieter, Kristel Rogers, and Taylor Wolke